We understand how stressful it can be for a tenant looking for a property to rent. At The Address Management we are here to make the process and seamless and stress-free as possible.
Here is a typical step by step rental process:
- Firstly register your details with us by calling us on 01753 529555 or email us at email@example.com, with all your property requirements.
- Once you have been registered, you will receive a selection of properties via email that match your criteria.
- Select the properties that you are interested in viewing
- Once you have found the right property, you will need to put down a holding deposit to show your commitment to rent this property.
- You will then be fully referenced by a third party company, who will carry out a credit check, landlord referencing, employment referencing and check your right to rent checks.
- Once you have passed referencing you will be required to pay 5 weeks' deposit . This deposit is held in the mydeposits Scheme to cover any damages that may have been caused during your tenancy and will require repairing at the end of your tenancy.
- Prior to moving into the property, you will pay your first month’s rent in advance.
- A tenancy agreement will be drawn up, this is a legally binding document that sets out all the terms and conditions that are obligated by the landlord and tenant.
- On move in day, you will meet a member of The AddressManagement team who will check the Inventory with you to ensure you agree with everything on the report. The inventory is undertaken by an independent Inventory clerk prior to moving into the property.
- One week after move in, you will receive a courtesy call to make sure you have settled into your new home and if there are any issues you notice that needs to be resolved. We have a dedicated 24/7 phone line should you have any issues throughout your tenancy.